- Access to our Stock Screener with latest market information
- Detailed reports on all Preferred shares in .pdf
- Up to 10 concurrent stock searchs for Canadian Shares
- Technical support over email at firstname.lastname@example.org within one bussiness day
- All features in the Individual Account
- 3 User Accounts with unlimited bandwith access
- Up to 50 concurrent stock searchs for Canadian Shares
- Technical support during business hours at email@example.com
Pay by (See instruction belows)
- Credit Card
- PayPal Account
The world's largest credit card transaction processing company, PayPal, is our credit card processor. All credit cards are accepted or you may use your PayPal Account. Posting a payment is secure, quick convenient and easy!
You do not have to create a "PayPal Account" to pay by credit card. Just click on the words "Don't have a PayPal account" and a panel will open where you enter your credit card information (shown here). That's all there is to it.
If you have a PayPal Account and want to use it to subscribe, just click on the "Have a PayPal account" link and sign into your PayPal Account. You will receive an immediate auto-reply email message (check your spam folder if you do not receive the auto-reply within a few minutes).
* Please be aware that when you are posting a payment you are using a window to PayPal's website. If their system will not accept your credit card, or if you need additional help posting your payment, please use the 'Contact Us' link seen toward the bottom of PayPal's website at www.PayPal.com (PayPal has a team standing by waiting to help you post your payment)